Clogged Drain Repair + Water Jet Cleaning
Customers in Greenville and Upstate SC Depend on AMS To Keep Their Drains Clear and Running Smoothly.
The experts at AMS in Greenville, SC provide professional drain cleaning using the latest video drain inspection
technology and water jet cleaning
. We don't leave until your drains are running like new.
High Pressure Water Jet Cleaning
- Economical – fast and precise.
- Environmentally safe – no harmful chemicals.
- Breaks up and flushes out grease, tree roots, scale and other material.
- Our water jet powers 12 gallons of water pulsating down the line every minute at a powerful 2500 psi to blast lines clear of grease, sediment, and debris. Powerful enough to tackle the toughest jobs, residential or commercial. For sluggish drains, backed up drains or just routine maintenance, AMS is your choice for water jet drain and sewer line cleaning.
At some point in the life of your plumbing systems, your drains will become clogged. The reasons are numerous, but it will usually become apparent using our video inspection system. We carefully pry into the pipe and examine the blockage. Sometimes it's simply grease or some other type of sludge that can be quickly power blasted away. At other times, we may find that root intrusion, broken, crushed or corroded pipes as the cause of the blockage. That's when things might get complicated. When we review your video with you, we will be sure to point out where your issues are stemming from.
Only a full service plumbing company like AMS is equipped with the necessary tools, supplies and experience to provide on-the-spot pipe replacement for sewer or water lines. We can usually provide same day service here in the Greenville area with the least amount of mess and disruption to your yard and plumbing system.
We Can Clear Clogged Drains + Replace Broken Drainpipes
A broken drainpipe is not always easy to detect, and is typically very easy to confuse with a simple blockage or clogged drain. If your drains appear sluggish, call us right away! Our plumbers here at AMS are experts at diagnosing and repairing your outdoor pipes. We can repair the drain problem before further damage is done.
In Greenville, few plumbing services are capable of matching our ability to provide you with accurate and prompt assessments of your clogged drains. And even fewer of these plumbing services are able to provide you with the experience, equipment, and unparalleled expertise to fix your clogged or damaged drain properly, quickly and completely the first time.
When left unattended, a clogged or broken drain can cause you unimaginable grief. Your home or business could be at risk of possible flooding or backed up waste.
Our plumbers have years of experience in plumbing and drain repair. AMS will never leave your drains damaged or poorly repaired. Because many of our competitors lack the necessary equipment and experience for underground pipe repair, they either rent the equipment or sub-contract to a company (like AMS) to complete the job. This leads to additional costs that are passed on to you. Why not call AMS first? We won't keep you waiting!
Plumbing Systems Maintenance
A service plan provided by AMS for your plumbing
offers preventive maintenance protection for your systems. Signing up means having professional technicians look out for all the most important mechanical equipment in your business. AMS has a dedicated team of expert plumbers that are familiar with business and commercial plumbing systems, boiler rooms, pipes, heating and cooling systems, and more.
With a bundled service plan, you'll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your critical business plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning systems are in optimal condition. Considering the low fee – and the protection from costly, untimely breakdowns – investing in a business equipment service plan makes great sense for your plumbing
and electrical systems
What to expect during the initial plumbing service call:
- Expert Service: When you schedule service, you will speak a real plumber, not a salesman. In an emergency, will dispatch a plumber within 2 hours of your call, usually sooner.
- Diagnose: Our plumbers first determine whether you have a local clogged drain or vent system, or if you have a failing septic system.
- Attempt to Clear the Blockage: AMS plumbers use different methods to try to clear the blockage first. If these methods do not work, we keep searching.
- Check Drain-vent System: If a blockage is not found and the drains are slow, it's possible your vent has become blocked and needs to be cleared.
- Determine Blockage Location: We will find out if the problem is outside the building; or if the indoor piping is not blocked, and the drain line connected to your waste system is not blocked, then your plumber will inform you that he will have to determine whether you have a pipe failure or if you have issues with your septic system. Some digging may be required to locate the source of the problem.
- Estimate Review and Customer Approval: AMS technicians will always prepare a cost estimate and review your options with you before we continue our work. We don't start until you are completely comfortable with the likely expenses.
Contact AMS today to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION for your business at 864.747.7554 or click here to email us.