Sewer + Water Line Repair
AMS Can Solve Your Broken or Leaking Sewer or Water Lines in Greenville & Upstate SC.
Do you suspect a water line leak?
If your water bill has increased significantly, you might be experiencing a water line leak. You might actually see water bubbling up in your yard, or near the point of connection to your home. If you see a puddle of water, you are probably looking at the lowest point of ground, nearest to the leak. In either instance, the best way to diagnose the problem is to call a licensed, professional plumber at AMS - we specialize in Plumbing
and can take care of most any maintenance problem for both residential and commercial customers.
During your water line service call, our plumbing professional will diagnose a break or blockage in the line. The next step is to determine whether the pipe can be repaired. If the overall condition of your water line exhibits excessive wear and corrosion due to age, we will suggest a full replacement of the water line. The cost of this replacement will depend on the length of the pipes and the area that needs to be cleared to dig down to remove and replace the pipe.
If you need a water line repair or replacement, you can be assured, that AMS has the proper equipment and the experienced crew to do the job correctly, with the least expense to you. See, other plumbing companies do not keep the equipment on hand, nor do they employ a crew to provide the work. They will call in someone like AMS to do the job for them. Usually these companies will add a hefty percentage to our bill and you end up paying more!
Sewer Line Service Ends at the Curb
If you are connected to city or county sewer service, you are responsible for the portion of the sewer system that is in your yard. If you allow your sewer pipes to become clogged or damaged, you will need to arrange for professional sewer line repair or replacement. Only experienced plumbers with the right equipment can perform a proper sewer line service, replacement or repair.
There are several causes of sewer line failure:
- Pipes may be broken or corroded due to age.
- Pipes may be crushed if you have heavy vehicles, park on top or drive over them.
- Tree, shrub and even grass roots can grown in and around the pipe.
- Extreme temperature changes can make the pipes brittle, and allow them to crack.
Sewer Line Repair Services
When you call AMS, you can expect a professional plumber to arrive, usually on the same day. Our sewer line repair services include:
- Use a video to inspect and diagnose the health of your pipes.
- Simple, organic blockages may be remove with water jetting – no digging!
- If a pipe is damaged or broken, the plumber will physically locate the issue using detection equipment.
- Dig down to the area of the pipe failure, physically examine the extent of the damage.
- Determine if the pipe can be repaired or if the line needs to be replaced.
- Discuss options and costs with you before beginning further work.
Once your sewer line repair or replacement job is complete, we'll also provide you with a free, full inspection of your home's plumbing system.
Prevent minor inconveniences from turning into major catastrophes – call AMS today at 864.747.7554 or click here to email us.